Class for Intermediates
Every Monday morning at 9.30am BST I will give a livestreamed online bridge lesson which will last for about an hour. During the lesson i will present Google slides to illustrate the lesson topics and then guide you through several instructive, animated set hands on BBO (Bridge Base Online).
The lessons are multi-level, so aimed at Intermediates and Improvers and not suitable for complete beginners. You can ask questions via the chat box and there is no need to have Zoom installed or anything technical. Bajir at LearnBridgeOnline.com hosts these lessons and he looks after any technical queries as well as being a very good host!
To view a FREE sample lesson on Doubles click here and also access notes and playable hands.
“I heartily recommend Jack Stocken…..clear and correct and very watchable (learnt a few things myself .. !)”
Zia Mahmood – World Champion & Bridge Legend
Features of online lessons:
- No need to watch the lessons live. If you can’t make 9.30am then Bajir will email you the link so you can watch in replay, at any time to suit yourself
- Once you sign up you will have access to previous lessons and replays from the last 6 months
- Join at any time! The lessons are not consecutive and we will now start to review previous topics
- Worksheets with clear and concise notes available to download at the end of the lesson
- Replay two of the hands yourself to practice your card play
- Lessons are interactive so answer Jack’s questions in real time
- View the lessons anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection
- Cost is £8 a lesson. You sign up on a monthly basis at £32 for four weeks and you can cancel at any time, if you give notice
For further lesson details and to sign up please click here
Class for Improvers
I started this online course on Wednesday 20 January 2021 at 2.00pm BST – the class lasts for about an hour.
If you miss a class or can’t make the live class, then the weekly lessons will always be available in replay to view at any time to suit you. Cost £8 is per lesson.
Students will then sign up for 4 x lessons at £32 and can cancel at any time if they give notice.
Class for Beginners
I started my online beginner course on Wednesday 6 October 2021 at 9.30am BST – the class lasts for about an hour.
Nb My next online beginner course will start in early October 2022. Email email@example.com to register
IMPORTANT – we would welcome you into the class now if you have played some Bridge before or are rusty and need a valuable refresher!
Click on this link to register
Any queries email Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org